Monday, August 23, 2010

My OCM conclusion

After a few days of using the oil mixture I made for the oil cleansing method I decided that it is not for me. My skin is super sensitive and any change in whats in my body or on my face can make me break out (example: certain vitamins). I had bumps on my face after doing it a few days so I stopped and my face cleared up. Now I'm going back to my past addiction, products from the store Lush which I expect in on Wednesday. I bought the dark angels cleanser, tea tree toner, and vanishing cream, all three of which I have used before and loved (though the vanishing cream didn't diminish my blemishes as I had hoped). I also decided to try a sugar scrub and lip balm so I'll review those products accordingly =)

No comments:

Post a Comment